As a product made only of heat sensitive oils this product will melt in extreme heat; such as long periods in a hot car. If chocolate would melt, this too will melt.
A melted body butter will solidify again at room temperatures or by placing in a refrigerator. To regain it’s fluffy texture, follow these instructions.
- If your body butter is solid, or semi solid, or liquid spoon it into a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for about two hours. It’s ready when it has the consistency of spreadable butter. If you over chill it, just place the bowl on the counter until it reaches room temperature.
- Whip the body butter with a hand mixer until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon it back into the jar.
- Dont waste a single bit! Moisturizer yourself with the butter on the beaters and in the bowl.
To learn more about why this body butter is heat sensitive while others are not read the post, Not compromising toxicity for texture.